To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
- Ashley Mills | Barry Mills
- Phone: 866-419-4502
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant General Manager
Gecko Hospitality - NORTH TX & COASTAL CA • San Francisco, CA
Posted 3 days ago
Assistant General Manager
Multiple Concepts-Industry Leader
Upscale steakhouse and seafood restaurant with a classic menu and unmatched ambiance with sweeping views
Our company is searching for an experienced AGM with strong leadership skills who is motivated, detail orientated and has a passion for the business. Apply Today for our location in San Francisco, CA. Our great concept lives by the strength of its weakest link and that is why we ensure that you will have the skills to be a successful General Manager and be able to contribute to the success of other managers, team members, and accurately evaluate their performance. With all the tools that will be given to you, it is expected that you will continue to develop and advance within our organization. If you are desiring a fulfilling standard of living and the chance to stand out in your career as an Assistant General Manager our restaurant located in San Francisco, CA is looking for you!
Job Title: AGM
Job Description: The AGM you will be responsible for all aspects of this location including but not limited to staffing, employees discipline, achieving operational and financial objectives, and facilities maintenance. The AGM will work closely with the department managers to achieve our high standards with regards to product and service, and to ensure that the business runs profitably and efficiently. The AGM will also be responsible to lead and complete the build out phase of the restaurant and will be required to be in-site-as many hours as necessary to achieve these objectives. The AGM must excel in high-volume, fast-paced settings and have working knowledge of front and back of the house operations.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Annual Bonus, Based Upon Meeting Performance Objectives and Company Loyalty
- The AGM must have high-volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Assistant General Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the AGM
- The AGM must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The General Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times.
Apply Now- Assistant General Manager located in San Francisco, CA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Ashley Mills.
Our clients are looking for the best Assistant General Manager professionals with strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you.
- 3-4 years of current AGM experience
- Strong Restaurant AGM operational background and knowledge
- The AGM should posses exceptional people skills
- The AGM General Manager should posses problem solving skills
- Top notch AGM with communication and writing skills
- A drive to be the best Restaurant AGM Professional
© 2018 Gecko Hospitality
Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service