To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH
- Amy Morataya
- Phone: 513-707-1671
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Service Desk Analyst Tier II
OSIS • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 2 months ago
- Address Service Desk NextGen inquires received via phone, portal and email.
- Communicates with members, in written and verbal form, per company communication standards to ensure consistent communication.
- Communicates the resolution of tickets to members with a high degree of ownership to ensure the service/project issue was resolved and closes ticket upon confirmation.
- Generates member tickets based on verbal and written incoming service requests; accurately documents and clarifies work needed so all details are listed in the ticket.
- Receives member generated tickets and prioritization from Dispatch; resolves or escalates tickets based on member issue.
- Works with outside vendors and other functional areas within company to research, troubleshoot, and update knowledge base for more complex member issues.
- Troubleshoots and resolves member issues and queries related to computer systems, NextGen software, and hardware.
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate ticket status and documentation.
- Follows up with member to ensure problems are resolved.
- Escalates member issues to Dispatcher, when appropriate, and clearly communicates steps taken, future steps and member needs in the ticket to ensure a smooth transition between departments.
- Receives member generated tickets; schedules, prioritizes and distributes to appropriate Service Desk member, IT department or NextGen department for resolution based on the department specialty.
- Identifies the need for onsite service for broken equipment, notifies Procurement of equipment needs and dispatch of ticket escalation.
- Accurately tracks, documents and allocates time through weekly timesheets.
- Maintain a positive working relationship between member and service desk through exceptional customer service.
- Ensure leadership is promptly aware of member escalations and dissatisfactions.
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Customer Service.
- Rotates Monthly On - Call duties with Service Desk Analyst I and Service Desk Analyst II team members.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to take direction well and follow detailed instructions
- Basic and advance hardware/software troubleshooting
- Exceptional customer service practices
- Must have a positive attitude, be engaged, accountable, and professional
- Working knowledge of NextGen software installation, configuration, troubleshooting and repair.
- Willing to be comfortable and proactive with self-learning modules such as eLearning media.
Must have an Associate’s degree or at least 5 years of experience in Computer Science or Healthcare IT. 5 years (minimum) experience troubleshooting hardware and software problems. 3 year (minimum) experience in helpdesk/call center. Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple concurrent projects. Must be NextGen Certified (NCP) or receive certification within 6 months of hire. Strong organizational and time management skills. Excellent problem-solving, analytical and evaluative skills. Must work well in a team environment.
Low physical effort required to sit, stand at files, bend, stoop, lift, and walk. Maximum unassisted lift = 35lbs. Average lift less than 10lbs. Requires ability to use a keyboard, monitor, calculator and telephone. Also requires the ability to communicate verbally, both in person and on the telephone. May require traveling by car.