To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1415 West Diehl Road
Naperville, IL 60563
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Eby-Brown Company, LLC • Naperville, IL
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Eby-Brown Company, LLC, one of the largest suppliers in the convenience distribution industry, is seeking strong candidates for a Customer Service at its corporate office located in Naperville, IL.
The Success of our customers is our #1 priority. The Customer Success Center is the central hub where we proactively and reactively provide critical solutions for our customers. Our mission is to resolve customer issues with urgency, professionalism and kindness, while simultaneously executing programs with precision and striving for continuous process improvement.
The Customer Support Advocate will serve as the first line of support for our customers by answering calls and assisting customers with daily concerns, credit requests and all order related duties and inquiries. They will resolve customer issues with urgency, professionalism and kindness, while simultaneously executing Eby programs with precision and striving for continuous customer excellence.
● Provide phone/call center assistance to customers with day to day questions/problems
● Answer/respond to customer requests in a timely and professional manner
● Advocate customer needs and issues cross-departmentally
● Effectively understand customer’s concerns and find solutions
● Receive and enter all types of orders for customers
● Enter pick-ups, mispicks and damages reported by customers for merchandise being returned
● Enter credits and research shortages called in by customers
● Help solve all concerns including; late deliveries, missing credit, ordering issues and complaints
● Process orders requiring special handling and follow through to ensure deadlines are met
● Effectively record, track and report daily activities
● Effectively record/document pertinent information from customer conversations
● Proactively utilize tools to identify customer trends and initiate cross-department resolutions to resolve issues and improve the customer’s experience
● Maintain a positive, professional and friendly attitude with a constant focus on the customer
● Work as part of a team supporting each other with daily interactions and partnering with all advocates in the ultimate goal of supporting the customer
● Participate in projects and initiatives as directed by the Customer Success Manager
● Responsible to perform all the above procedures while following company policy
● Continuously look for new ways to improve the customer experience.
● Bachelor’s degree, one to three years’ experience, or equivalent combination
● Distribution, manufacturing, retail or similar experience
● Intermediate proficiency with all Microsoft applications: Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.
● Demonstrated organizational and communication skills.
● Ability to multitask and work independently with precise detail and follow-up reporting.
● SAP experience a plus
We offer an excellent compensation package which includes:
competitive hourly wage including additional performance based compensation, Health/Life/Dental/Vision, 401(k)
As the 3rd largest distributor in this industry, our customers cover the eastern half of the United States, and are supplied from our eight regional distribution centers. Over 120 years in operation, we continue as a family owned and operated company with rich tradition and a fun loving environment, which are still the cornerstones of our success.
At Eby-Brown people make the difference.