To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raleigh, NC
- Samantha Gomez
- Phone: (919) 653-2551
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Representative, Entry Level
UMC Direct • Raleigh, NC
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sales Representative - Entry Level Sales and Operations, Hands-on Training!
UMC Direct is currently hiring for an entry level Sales Representative in the Raleigh area. Sales experience or entry level sales experience is a plus but is not required. We have a solid training program. We have huge goals for this year and we are hiring ambitious and motivated people for our entry level Sales Representative position!
We train our entry level sales representatives in:
- Acquiring quality customers for our Fortune 500 clients
- Creating brand awareness to our client’s target audience
- One on one sales interactions with customers
- Promotional sales and marketing
- Developing sales skills and enhance sales skills
- Creating a positive buying experience
- Sales presentations
- Understanding up to date product knowledge
We train qualified entry level sales representatives in our development program in:
- Sales and marketing
- Public speaking
- Leadership development
- Account management
- Team development and management
- Time management systems
- Office management
- Business development
What does UMC Direct offer to our growing team?
- A team oriented and FUN Environment
- Networking and learning retreats nationally and internationally each year
- Public speaking practice in small and large groups
- Sales skills
- You’re not micro-managed
- Full hands-on training in sales and marketing
- A full time position with a work life balance
- An environment where learning, fun, mistakes, and hard work are necessary
Our entry level sales representative have the below characteristics, if you connect with them, you may be a great addition to our team!
- Our sales representatives have a do-it-yourself mentality – to grow you must learn new skills
- Our sales representatives have an outgoing personality – we talk to people on a daily basis
- Our sales representatives have high integrity – we have a zero tolerance for a lack of integrity
- Our sales representatives are reliable and dependable – work ethic is vital
- Our sales representatives have a college degree and or relevant work experience
- Our sales representative are passionate about growth, development, and people, period.