To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Johnston, IA
- Rashmi ( email@example.com )
- Phone: 732 272 0331
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Title: Credit & Collections Analyst / Customer service
Duration: 4 months
Location: Johnston, IA- 50131
- Performs credit and collection duties for large and moderately complex customer accounts, including telephone collections, account authorization, and account management.
- Collects large and moderately complex past due accounts utilizing available technology and collection strategies.
- Negotiates payment plans with past due customers.
- Evaluates financial statements and other customer information and authorizes establishment of credit within the company guidelines.
- Reviews account status
- Recommends and authorizes additional sales to the customer.
- Assists with account resolutions for misapplied cash and refers problem accounts to supervisors.
- Manages assigned accounts to maintain low levels of delinquency.
Specific Position Requirements
- Please have YOUR candidate complete the attached Pre-Screen Questionnaire and include the questions and answers at the end of the resume.
- As a Customer Support Specialist, you will support our delinquent customers across all products by identifying the customer's issues and supporting them by educating, motivating and taking action to resolve delinquent accounts while retaining our customers.
In addition, you will:
- Use telephone negotiating techniques to build and maintain company, customer and dealer relationships
- Review payment history and account information
- Update/confirm debtor information
- Negotiate payment plan modifications according to established policies and procedures\
- Administer collection efforts within federal and state regulations and company policy •Assist with account resolutions for misapplied cash and refers problem accounts to supervisors We need an excellent communicator, both verbal and written, who thrives on solving problems and working in a global team environment.
- A Bachelor's degree in business or a related discipline is preferred.
We also require:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in customer service
- Ability to remain seated for long periods of time to perform telephone work in a call center environment
- Capacity to quickly change focus on work activities
- Strong computer aptitude with the ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge; familiar with both mainframe and software applications
- A strong candidate will also have: Knowledge of negotiation techniques
- Familiarity with the client Financial policies and procedures regarding collections.
- Please note, this team is looking for candidates with strong customer service experience, not necessarily collections experience. Candidates with extensive hard collections backgrounds are typically not fits for this group.
Contact: Rashmi M
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] | Phone: 732 272 0331