AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN / MECHANIC
$ Excellent Pay | Performance Incentives | Career Advancement
Landers Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is looking for Automotive Mechanics/Auto Technicians to join their industry leading Service Team!
- Examine damaged vehicles and estimate repair costs
- Remove upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window-and-seat-operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle body and fenders
- Fill depressions with body filler
- Remove damaged fenders, panels
- Bolt or weld replacement parts in position, using wrenches or welding equipment
- Straighten bent automobile frames
- File, grind and sand repaired surfaces
- Refinish repaired surface
- Aim headlights, align wheels, and bleed hydraulic brake system
- Paint surfaces after performing body repairs
- Repair or replace defective mechanical parts
Landers Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram provides an excellent environment to progress your career in the Automotive Industry. They offer on-site training, a state-of-the-art facility and a professional working environment!
- Stable Auto Mechanic work history; 2 years of experience required
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications preferred
- Working knowledge of all aspects of repairs for damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to interpret vendor catalogs
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k with company match (at qualifying dealerships)
- Professional Working Environment
- Paid Vacation & Holidays!
Start your career as an Automotive Mechanic with Chrysler today. Apply Now!