To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service: Work from Home
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Teleperformance is a people company, our passion and dedication to the growth and success of our people can be seen in each one of our actions and initiatives.
About the Position and Working At Home
Teleperformance is looking for professionals to help supply their award-winning brand of technical and customer support services from home. This position is available immediately and provides the opportunity to work full-time from the convenience of your home. In addition to convenience, working from home provides the added benefits of:
- Telecommuting can eliminate the cost, stress, and time of your daily commute
- Working at home can reduce stress levels that are common when working from a typical office environment
- Working at home produces a more flexible work schedule
Your day will be identical to those of our in-house technical and customer support professionals. Just like these employees, you will work as part of larger support teams, and be supported by a team leader.
Purpose of Position
Frontline technical and customer support for iOS devices and carrier related issues. Providing world-class technical support with a heavy emphasis on technical support. Working hand in hand with carriers and Senior Advisors to resolve customer-facing issues.
Primary Duties, Responsibilities and Requirements
- Responsible for all customer inquiries, questions, and issues
- Provide world class customer service at all times
- Follow up to customer inquiries by taking specific action in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot equipment and system problems
- Problem solve to help customers resolve issues on first call
- Enters data from customers into various software programs
- Appropriately communicate with upset customers to resolve their inquiries
- Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
- Participates in additional training courses when needed
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Position will require inbound and outbound calls (if the call drops)
- Passion to find the right solution for the customer or the path to resolution
- Ability to work under pressure, plan, meet deadlines and be accountable for yourself and the department
- Requires solid organizational skills, technical expertise, leadership and time management skills
- Able to demonstrate personal ownership of all customers’ issues and follow through to obtain desired results
- Must have a keen sense of attention to detail, taking the initiative
- Skilled in determining why and how what steps or procedures are required in any situation
- Proven experience in overcoming unexpected difficulties and using logical problem solving skills
- Ability to understand and empathize with customer and carrier’s issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills consistent with North American business standards
- Must have open availability to work various shifts influenced by current business needs
- Internet Access; Minimum of 12mbps download 1mbps upload speed
- Dedicated landline for work purposes only
- A quite professional workspace free from distractions
- Modem Firewalls should be disabled for proper VPN and product access