Our client (an international consumer product company) is looking for a Vice President of Operations for its Austin, Texas regional office.
Lead the implementation of operational strategies and objectives across multiple revenue generating departments. Understand each product and manage improvement of operational efficiency. Exceed the product delivery of overall customer satisfaction based on established production indicators. Consistently challenge each aspect of the operational process to improve product margin. Meet with Customers and Vendors to consistently improve relations and ensure their expectations. Work closely with finance and technology to improve product operations and gross margins and manage an expense budget to company’s expected variance each month. Research, analyze, validate and document effectiveness of existing operational business processes and develop strategies for meeting Company goals and objectives.
- Manage Operation staffing, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation, and performance
- Manage process changes, enhancements and modifications to facilitate implementation of new or improved business processes. Communicate to department heads such changes and modifications using appropriate communication tool(s)
- Responsible for development and management of department budget
- Establish performance goals for each department and direct report
- Monitor department performance against performance goals to ensure that customer expectations are exceeded
- Interface with Client Manager, Sales or others, as needed, to ensure client satisfaction
- Collaborate in planning, design, development, testing and implementing new technology or enhancements to existing technology
- Establish/Enhance and monitor performance reporting systems
- Support all departments to meet production goals
- Work with department heads to ensure all company policy and procedure manuals are current at all times
- Submit relevant monthly operating data to President
- Understand and support the company’s goals and objectives
- Participate in corporate strategic planning as required
- Provide a work environment that promotes positive energy, creativity and teamwork among associates.
- BA Degree in Business Management or related field
- At least ten years of demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff, groups and major projects or initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational, writing and presentation skills
- Deep understanding of accounting, reporting and annual budgeting
- Excel at operating in a fast paced, community environment
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- High sense of urgency
- Real Estate, Finance and or Mortgage Banking industry knowledge
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.