To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1401 Greenleaf Avenue
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
- Thomes Holguin
- Phone: (847) 437-4488
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
MAGNETIC INSPECTION LABORATORY, INC. • Elk Grove Village, IL
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position Overview: Process jobs through the invoicing, documentation, and receipting stages as well as handling follow up on open receivables and contested invoices.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Processing, correcting, and sending out invoices for jobs
- Sanitation and digital storage of job packets
- Part of phone pool for answering main phone lines
- Processing cash receipts (Checks, CC, and ACH)
- Collecting and processing credit documents for new customers
- Monitor customers on COD and update list of customers on credit hold
- Research short pays, debits and skipped invoices and make required communication with customers
- Assist customers with invoice copies, packing slips and certificates
- Scanning and renaming of Accounting documents
- Cross-train and provide backup to purchasing and various admin functions
- Take part in applicable on-going training sessions and continuous process improvement programs and participate in periodic testing and performance evaluations.
Reporting: Position reports to the Office Manager but will interact regularly with the Controller, CFO and other Department Heads.
Hours: Mon - Fri: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Some overtime may be required. Benefits:
Pay: $16-20/ hour depending on experience and qualifications.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Individual must have a working knowledge of invoicing/receivables by means of an accounting degree or 3+ years of industrial billing experience.
- Must be a detail-oriented, organized, self-starting individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to analyze data and effectively use company standard computer applications.
- Possess strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Ability to complete work projects with speed and accuracy, often under pressure and/or short deadlines.
- Must have solid working knowledge of Microsoft office products and some billing software.
- Working knowledge of Bluestreak and Microsoft Dynamics GP are a plus