We are proud to announce that our High Volume Automotive Group is looking for an experienced Human Resources/ Payroll Manager with a strong office background.
HR/ Payroll Manager
Successful multi franchise dealer is taking an experienced HR/ Payroll employee. The successful candidate should be a highly motivated, high energy individual with a strong desire to succeed. If you have strong attention to detail and experience as an office administrator with experience in HR and Payroll– apply now!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for Payroll processing semi-monthly including compiling, verifying calculations and reports for accuracy as well as all related record keeping.
- Responsible for all payroll tax duties; tax deposits and filing, quarterly returns, annual returns
- Responsible for keeping abreast of Federal and State requirements in the field of payroll and labor laws
- Respond to verification of employment inquiries
- Health insurance and 401k administration
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Minimum 3 years’ accounting and general office experience required
- Minimum 2 years' Automotive Dealership accounting/payroll experience preferred
- Two to four-year college degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess supervisory skills and can effectively direct the work of others.
- Must be self-motivated, work with minimal supervision and handle information with utmost discretion.
- Previous experience using Reynolds and Reynolds desired
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Accurate, detail-oriented, and highly organized
Human Resource Management