To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Northern New Jersey, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources (Hr) Coordinator
Confidential • Northern New Jersey, NJ
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is looking for a temporary Human Resources Coordinator in Northern New Jersey.
Our client is looking for an energetic, organized and employee-focused HR Coordinator to work in a fast-paced environment in a growing company. This position is a terrific opportunity to share your knowledge and gain hands-on experience in the essential functions of HR and make sure policies and practices are implemented effectively. You’ll work closely with the HR Director as well as other HR team members and the operations team to insure payroll, benefits, onboarding, training, recruiting, compliance, and other human resources functions are handled well. You’ll also assist with general administration and work on special projects as needed.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
● Ensure that corporate HR policies are followed in the in coordination with the rest of the HR team.
● Understand the needs of the employees and provide information.
Payroll and Benefits
● Manage the payroll process through ADP for the employees to ensure efficient and accurate
processing. Includes data review and reporting.
● Main point of contact for payroll queries from employees.
● Provide benefits information to employees as part of onboarding and at open enrollment.
● Works with employees to address any benefit related questions.
● Partners with payroll and benefits coordinator on all payroll and benefit matters.
● Work with managers to determine staffing needs, especially when employees leave or
during peak seasons.
● Writes and places employment ads and reaches out to internal referral candidates.
● Reviews, screens, and maintains applications and resumes.
● Handles offer letter process, background checks and drug testing as required.
● Coordinates new hire paperwork, new hire packages and new hire orientation meetings and training.
Employee and Labor Relations
● Maintains employee personnel files.
● Coordinates performance appraisal meetings.
● Assists with providing compliance in all areas of human resources.
● Serves as the primary contact and account administrator for uniform rental supplier; places uniform
orders, audits pickup/delivery slips against corresponding invoices.
● Provides timely assistance to team members regarding human resource questions and issues.
● Supports management team on special projects and with sensitive employee issues.
Employee Culture and Engagement
● Assists in coordinating special events such as holidays celebrations and other employee gatherings
● Promotes a positive, team-driven, and highly ethical work environment.
● Additional duties as assigned.
● Two to three years of human resources experience.
● Bilingual English-Spanish a must.
● Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
● Knowledge of ADP Workforce Now or comparable system.
● Bachelor’s degree preferred.
● Positive can-do attitude.
● Very organized and good with detail. Able to juggle multiple requests and deadlines/
● Someone who listens well, proven ability to work effectively at all levels of an organization.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Problem solving skills, able to take initiative and work independently.
Temp to perm position.
Third Party Applications Not Accepted
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.