To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6060 North Central Expressway
Dallas, TX 75206
- Kannan Padmanabhan
- Phone: (214) 493-9963
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Human Resources Generalist
All About People, Inc. • Dallas, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position is located within close proximity to Mesquite TX. The Senior Human Resources Generalist assists with planning, organizing, coordinating and conducting the Human Resources function for a large Manufacturing Plant.
Provides assistance and guidance on resolving employee relations issues by partnering closely with function managers and Sr. HR Manager, and act as the secondary point of contact for employees while providing guidance, conducting investigations, recommending solutions, and analyzing trends.
- Applies and interprets policies and procedures to basic and complex employment issues. Ensures compliance to State and Federal laws. Recommends changes to policies and procedures based on business trends.
- Provides direction to managers regarding disciplinary actions, terminations, and handling serious policy violations.
- Performs exit interviews. Analyzes trends and provides summary reports to management.
- Creates and implements process improvements, selection tools and best in class practices to increase HR contributions.
- Works closely with Hiring Managers and provides input and guidance as they make hiring decisions. Provides relevant training, coaching, and tools to improve the recruiting process. Coaches managers on hiring trends, utilizing input from candidates and exit interviews.
- Facilitates the job requisition process to improve efficiency in time to fill. Manages the status of job requisitions for groups. Facilitates the approval process and takes proactive measures to improve time to fill.
- Provides leadership in recruiting related special assignments including but not limited to Internet advertising, vendor selection for recruiting services, and job fair participation.
- Creates standard and ad hoc reports as needed to demonstrate recruiting effectiveness, turnover or performance improvement progress. Develops new reporting as needed. Provides support to the Sr. HR Mgr. and corporate HR team. This could include projects assigned by VP HR, Director HR, or working on cross functional project teams.
- Conducts HR related research and assist with HR strategic plan preparation.
- Serves as project lead or participant, and champions employee related initiatives as assigned. Conducts internal training for New Hire Orientation, interviewing skills, performance management and coaching, development planning, and other HR related topics as needed.
- Provides one on one coaching and career development counsel to managers and employees.
- Assists employees with development planning and goal setting.
Company benefits include a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount Tuition Reimbursement
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
Education and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related area required
- Master's degree preferred
- Knowledge of HR laws, regulations and industry required
- 3 years of HR Generalist experience required in manufacturing or logistics
- Training development and presentation experience required.
- Experience working in a Manufacturing facility that is ISO certified strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal communication and training skills
- Conflict resolution
- Organization skills
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Good computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work with a minimum of supervision.