To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Service Manager
CONFIDENTIAL • Charlotte, NC
Posted 15 days ago
Experience - At least 3 year(s)
Degree - High School
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
Automotive, Management, Skilled Labor - Trades
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A Charlotte area dealership is looking for an experienced service manager ready to make a difference!
- Achieve a high level of repeat service customers by ensuring the service experience exceeds owner expectations in all respects.
- Maintain relationships with customers throughout the ownership period by using service communication systems.
- Achieve a high degree of customer satisfaction so that the customer satisfaction index is well above national average
- Sales targets for income and number of transactions by labor category.
- Target percentages of gross profit on labor sales for hours expended per transaction.
- Establish and maintain financial objectives by preparing a monthly forecast based on market penetration, budget, expenses, and profit.
- Maintain budget levels by monitoring expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective action.
- Provide a high level of support to the new and used vehicle sales operations by ensuring their service needs are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure the correct handling of all aspects of the service transaction by thoroughly training and monitoring employees.
- Perform job successfully,
- Experience: Minimum 3-5 year experience as a service manager
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Mathematical Skills
- Reasoning Abilities. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Computer literate
Job ID: C*P
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.