To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Service Manager
CONFIDENTIAL • Charlotte, NC
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A Charlotte area dealership is looking for an experienced service manager ready to make a difference!
- Achieve a high level of repeat service customers by ensuring the service experience exceeds owner expectations in all respects.
- Maintain relationships with customers throughout the ownership period by using service communication systems.
- Achieve a high degree of customer satisfaction so that the customer satisfaction index is well above national average
- Sales targets for income and number of transactions by labor category.
- Target percentages of gross profit on labor sales for hours expended per transaction.
- Establish and maintain financial objectives by preparing a monthly forecast based on market penetration, budget, expenses, and profit.
- Maintain budget levels by monitoring expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective action.
- Provide a high level of support to the new and used vehicle sales operations by ensuring their service needs are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure the correct handling of all aspects of the service transaction by thoroughly training and monitoring employees.
- Perform job successfully,
- Experience: Minimum 3-5 year experience as a service manager
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Mathematical Skills
- Reasoning Abilities. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Computer literate