To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dover, NJ
- Michael Wallman
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
ESP Inc • Dover, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Degree - 4 Year Degree
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Oversee all financial functions within the facility(s) including accounts payable and purchasing.
- Validate the accuracy of all P&L accounts as well those balance sheets designated as the responsibility of the plant controller.
- Provide PMO Financial support.
- Advise leadership team of changes in financial performance and/or trends and provide suggested remedial actions to ensure achievement of financial objectives.
- Provide the leadership team with accurate and timely financial information that can be used to make fact based decisions.
- Prepare plant related financial reports in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and company policy.
- Insure compliance with proper internal controls.
- Analyze cost performance to note trends or changes in operations; control costs to improve financial performance.
- Provide financial support on special projects as required
- Minimum of 8 years accounting experience required.
- B.S. degree in accounting required.
- MBA, CPA, CMA preferred.
- Experience with Manufacturing.
- Experience preparing expense budgets and forecasts is required
- Experience with large, operations in large company
- Experience communicating with Senior Management
Job ID: 010mw
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.