To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Brunswick, NJ
- Rashmi ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Phone: 732 272 0331
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Manager
New Brunswick, NJ
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Title: Human Resources Manager III
Duration: 6 months
Location: New Brunswick, NJ- 08901
- Pharmaceutical client Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Leader, Candidate Experience Digital Strategy to be located in New Brunswick, NJ.
- Our Story is this…. Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Pharmaceutical client for over 125 years.
- We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people, ultimately touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
- We flourish based on a diverse company culture, and celebrate the uniqueness of our employees and a serious commitment to inclusion.
- Pharmaceutical client is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- The Leader, Candidate Experience Digital Strategy is responsible for the development and implementation of a global digital candidate experience strategy. They are responsible for end-to-end digitization of the Pharmaceutical client candidate experience in a truly differentiated and intuitive way based on voice of the candidate insights.
- They closely collaborate with the Talent Engagement and IT teams to create a digital-experience roadmap and a tangible strategy to achieve their vision.
- They create and oversee the implementation of new talent acquisition experiments to ensure that Pharmaceutical client is at the cutting edge of talent innovation.
- Understand and support the Company's short, medium and long-term candidate experience digital strategy to achieve the enterprise Talent Acquisition strategy.
- Ensure the Company’s candidate experience digital programs are linked to the Company’s Talent Acquisition strategy globally and locally.
- Support candidate experience leadership by managing program governance, utilizing their project management skills to provide leadership to plan and manage projects.
- Leverage VoC surveys insights and to enable timely & continuous improvement of candidate experience Digital strategy and priorities across the Company
- Monitor the Company’s Digital candidate experience to ensure compliance with applicable laws and contracts; routinely collaborate with the Director, Candidate Experience to share feedback.
- Utilize digital expertise and external market insights in areas of design and development of candidate experience programs and represent the voice of the candidate in every talent acquisition strategy discussion.
- Recommend, investigative, product develop, and pilot approaches to test potential digital solutions in order evaluate market viability for products or services.
- Focus on building effective relationships and trusted partnerships with Talent Acquisition organization, Enterprise Communication & IT to maximize value.
- Manage expenses and provide input into budget/resource allocation needs; and the management of costs.
- Conduct routine internal analysis and external benchmarking to enhance the effectiveness of candidate experience programs.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators and scorecards of relevant data to understand program performance and effectiveness.
- Continuously review and refine the candidate experience processes / roadmaps with the candidate experience leader to promote effective programs.
- Partnering with business stakeholders, identify and implement new talent technology solutions in support of a best in class candidate experience
- Develops enterprise-wide strategies in partnership with stakeholders to attract employees in an integrated manner, driving regional/global business results.
- A minimum of 6 years of professional hands-on experience is required.
- Experience in the HR or Talent Acquisition technology fields is preferred.
- Facilitation and project management experience (e.g., project plans, status reports, communication plans, risk management plans, milestones, deliverable charts) is required.
- Ability to operate as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for regional differences is required.
- Experience managing, planning and implementing projects and strategic change initiatives is required.
- The ability to influence, negotiate and consult while remaining an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive and inclusive work environment is required.
- Ability to connect with others and collaborate closely to deliver consistent employee and customer-focused approach in region is required.
- Expertise leveraging internal and external analytics to diagnose situations and build business cases for global solutions is required
- Ability to identify, design and lead studies that inform talent decisions.
- Experience balancing voice of the customer with enterprise-wide business strategies
- Interest in maintaining connections to external field of expertise is required.
- Strong presentation skills are required
Apply on-line for immediate consideration, please send your updated resume and contact info via
Contact: Rashmi M
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] | Phone: 732 272 0331