To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richardson, TX
- Ojas Khanna
- Phone: (732)-374-3537
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
ICONMA • Richardson, TX
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Location: Richardson, TX
Duration: 12 months
Shift Information: 8am to 5pm Monday – Friday
Start Date: Immediately
Has a good working knowledge of the various credit-related products and a good understanding of loan/credit documentation. Takes initiative to work through issues. Is able to perform well in a cross-functional team environment. The duty is to ensures all details of a file are complete and accurate and properly reflected in the servicing system of record.
- Asset based operations team member responsible for quality assurance (QA)
- QA data elements for booking of facility closings to system of record (new funding, restructures and amendments for sole and multiple lender deals)
- Review legal documentation and credit approvals
- QA data elements for ongoing maintenance of facility to system of record
- Review documentation for ineligible, reserve, libor, fee and pricing updates
- Track and follow up on errors and issues discovered by QA process
- Partner with fulfillment and service teams as well as operational risk leads
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Oversees control reports and supports the existing service release process;
- Ensures all servicing requirements are met for servicing transfers;
- Directs and inspects the performance of employees; instructs employees in details of the work they perform (either directly or by enforcement of well-established rules);
- Distributes and assigns work, observing performance in detail and works with employees to improve performance;
- Manages escalated task queue, researching loan status on various systems; conducts task and/or inquiry-specific research, identifies necessary next steps, and provides adequate and accurate responses and explanations to requestors;
- Escalates issues and concerns in a timely manner while following proper escalation channels;
- Analyzes issue trends and develops method and processes to improve future inbound and outbound service transfers based on historical data; and,
- Assists with special projects assigned by senior management.
- Asset Based Lending experience OR
- Commercial credit fulfillment, servicing, operations or lending experience.