To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Jose, CA
- Topher Hollinger
- Phone: (925) 855-3600
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dynamic Office & Accounting Solutions • San Jose, CA
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is an industry-leading data storage, document solutions and protections company who has proudly provided the best possible customer service to its clients for the past 50 years. They are currently looking for driven entry-level sales professionals to secure new business in a defined territory.
This role does not require a sales background - if you are outgoing, resilient and have the persistence and attitude to succeed, you will be a great fit for this role. Our client will provide 3 months of initial sales training to prepare you for success. What you need to bring to the table is strong motivation, drive, high energy and a team mentality!
The Sales Representative Role consists of the following:
JOB OVERVIEW: The sales representative’s task is to close data storage accounts, revolving shredding accounts and data protection clients each year. This role is compensated year-over-year for those residual accounts, which leads to an opportunity for significant commissions.
SUMMARY: The sales rep is responsible for identifying prospects / new business through daily prospecting/"hunting" activities. The main focus should be to cultivate new client relationships and to grow these accounts by up-selling and cross-selling additional product lines.
SALES ROLE OVERVIEW:
· Generating leads – The Sales Representative will be responsible for making 75+ dials per day, which will be a combination of cold, warm and follow-up calls. Prospect lists will be provided by the client, and the Sales Representative is expected to add new clients to this list.
· Follow-Up – The Sales Representatives are expected to follow-up on a timely basis with active qualified prospects as needed, to advance the sales process.
· Appointments – The Rep is required to schedule and complete outside sales appointments.
· Database – The Sales Rep. will have access to a Sales Automation tool and will be expected to enter all activities, notes, and opportunities in this tool in order to track client activity and sales progress.
· Territories – The Sales Rep will be assigned a county or multiple counties where they will focus on Business Development and prospecting specifically in these assigned areas.
· Travel – Rep will be required to drive within the region they work, as well as light air travel.
· Networking – It is expected that reps will network and join associations within assigned territories
· Competitive Information – Collect for the sales team any and all information on our competitors and work with Management to formulate competitive strategies and programs.
· Reporting – The Sales Representatives are responsible for completing a weekly sales report which will be generated through the client's Sales Automation System.
Qualified Applicants for this Entry Level Sales Role will Possess the Following:
· Consultative Selling Skills - The Sales Executive must be able to understand a Client’s current situation, the problems associated with that current situation, and the value in providing a better alternative to their current approach.· Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
· Leadership – Exhibit confidence in self and others. Inspire and motivate others to perform well. Effectively influence actions and opinions of others. Accept feedback from others. Give appropriate recognition.
All new hires must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.