To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
540 White Plains Road
Tarrytown, NY 10591
- Andrea Winchester
- Phone: 914-666-7616 ext. 1141
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
MENTAL HEALTH RN - HOME CARE
Visiting Nurse Association of Hudson Valley • Tarrytown, NY
Posted 7 hours ago
Travel - Road Warrior
Experience - At least 1 year(s)
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Healthcare - Health Services, Not for Profit - Charitable
Nurse, Health Care
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
VISITING NURSE ASSOCIATION OF HUDSON VALLEY IS NOW A PART OF NORTHWELL HEALTH!
WE HAVE AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR A DYNAMIC MENTAL HEALTH NURSE TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
- Provide Nursing Care to selected clients/families with identified psychiatric/mental health problems.
- Provide consultation to health care personnel via individual and team conferences as well as shared visits.
- Assist with counseling clients and families related to physiological, psychological impact of illness.
- Establish and maintain information/liaison with mental health community resources. Assist team members in making appropriate referrals.
- Identify agency services related to clients with psychiatric/mental health needs
- Maintain standards of record keeping and documentation
- Current License to practice as a RN in State of New York
- Graduation from a NLN accredited school of Nursing
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or related field and one year recent psychiatric mental health nursing experience
- Home Care experience desirable
- Ability to travel within Westchester County using own vehicle
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.