To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Naperville, IL
- Dana Villanueva
- Phone: 312-471-6033
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mortgage Banker Transition Coordinator
The Federal Savings Bank • Naperville, IL
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Federal Savings Bank is seeking an experienced mortgage professional for a Transition Coordinator role in Naperville, IL. This individual would report directly to our EVP and help transition Mortgage Bankers to our platform. The ideal candidate for this role possesses at least 2 years of mortgage industry experience in either Loan Processing, Loan Origination, or Loan Officer Assistance and is looking for more stable and competitive income. All candidates must reside a commutable distance to Naperville, IL
The Transition Coordinator’s purpose and overall goal is to help new bankers understand the process from beginning to end so that their transition at The Federal Savings Bank is as seamless as possible. With the assistance of a TFSB Transition Coordinator, Mortgage Bankers can learn our model and continue to grow their business without skipping a beat. During a new Banker’s first 90 days or first 10 funded loans the banker and the Transition Coordinator will work on the following:
- Initial set up/ NMLS transfer
- Assist with Encompass/ Pre Approvals
- Prepares applications and disclosures for signing
- Serve as an interim Loan Officer Assistant while Banker is transition.
- Loan guidelines, borrower qualification, and structuring of loan financing.
- Attend all Wednesday sales meetings
- Assist in managing the Banker's pipeline and work with Processing, Underwriting, and Closing teams to ensure loans get closed in a timely manner
- Introductions to key leadership and support personnel .
- Training Certifications met: FHA/203K/VA/ DPA Programs/ Lock and Shop
- Desk setup/ phone/laptop configured with apps needed (Encompass, email)/key Card and parking pass
- Rate plan pricing / comp plan review
- 4 year college degree or commensurate military or mortgage experience
- 2 + years recent Residential Mortgage Processing and/or Loan Origination Experience
- Friendly, outgoing sales personality
- Positive Attitude
- Excellent Interpersonal, Communication, and Time Management Skills
- Recent Correspondent Lending experience
- Knowledge of agency and investor loan programs and underwriting criteria for both conventional and government offerings
- Proficiency with Encompass LOS
- Proficiency with Automated Underwriting Systems; DU/LP
- Proficient at multi-tasking
- Creative, Solutions-Oriented Individual
- Effective Problem Solver
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred, not required
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Comfortable performing tasks required of a Loan Officer Assistant