To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Orleans, LA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Dupre Logistics • New Orleans, LA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Dupre’ Logistics LLC is currently seeking a Dispatcher to support our Site and Private Fleet Services business unit in New Orleans, LA.
- Maintain inventory, product flow between production facility and warehouses using online database.
- Schedule equipment according to production needs to fill orders in 10 -15 day forecasts.
- Dispatch drivers via loaded and empty moves to maintain inventory for orders to meet cut off date/time.
- Compile data daily, entering orders, equipment moves, driver schedules, over weight permits, etc.
- Trouble shoot and resolve day to day operational issues that prevent product flow, inventory accuracy, and driver productivity.
This position is a 2 on / 3 off / 3 on / 2 off schedule from 6p-6a.
The Dispatcher position is an entry level position working in a fast paced environment that is at the hub of activity in our business unit. The main objective of a Dispatcher is to verify that the customer’s needs are met in a prompt and professional manner.
Dupre’ Logistics is a fast growth transportation & logistics provider that is adding to our organization in order to meet and exceed these goals:
- provide safe service that’s profitable
- continue to profitably grow our business
- be the employer of choice
- be a career destination rather than a stepping stone on your career path
We have an excellent compensation package: competitive salary, insurance, retirement, training, and opportunities for advancement.
- 2+ years of Logistics/Transportation industry experience is preferred
- A customer service, operations and/or industrial background is required
- Must have a high level of self motivation, team work attitude, customer service skills and high level of organizational skills
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint required. AS400 a plus