To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
TELUS International • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Put aside your experiences or perceptions of customer service; we take Customer Care to a new level. We’re dedicated to creating unforgettable experiences with a focus on exceeding expectations with every contact. When you join our family you’re welcomed into a team where all employees are empowered to be innovative, solutions oriented, advocates for success and like to have fun doing so.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) position will provide superior customer support to customers of one of the largest sellers of audiobooks. We are seeking bright, articulate, detail-oriented applicants with a desire to help us resolve customer issues and be brand ambassadors. This vital position requires an action-orientated, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sale problems. CSRs will communicate with customers primarily via phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun, and fast paced environment.
Specific Responsibilities May Include:
- Reply to inbound customer inquiries in a call center environment
- Process orders, address billing questions, and resolve basic technical issues
- Confidently make product and service recommendations tailored to customer’s needs/wants
- Use all available resources (search engines, websites and internal resources) to research customer requests with the goal of delivering meaningful solutions
- Build professional relationships and rapport with customers in order to deliver personalized customer experiences
- Consistently perform well within a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Contribute to a diverse team
- Maintain openness to work flexible hours as required (may include evenings, weekends and/or holidays)
- Have ability and willingness to tend to any other tasks as assigned
- Previous interactive customer service experience
- Solutions driven with strong critical thinking skills having the ability to anticipate customers’ needs and provide options and solutions
- Strong customer service orientation with an upbeat, people-minded personality and a willingness to go above and beyond for every customer
- Innate desire to learn more about the product/service in order to better assist customers
- Emotional Intelligence
- Able to identify customer’s tone and mood and adjust conversation to meet and engage the customer
- Pick up on the littlest of details/cues during customer interactions in order to drive the conversation
- Empathetic and sympathetic
- Ability to take ownership of resolution during calls and show confidence in decision-making; self-sufficient
- Successful completion of nationwide background check
TELUS recognizes and embraces the importance of values in our ever-changing workplace. To be successful, all applicants must demonstrate behaviors that are reflective of our values:
•We embrace change and initiate opportunity
•We have a passion for growth
•We believe in spirited teamwork
•We have the courage to innovate
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.