Accounts Payable For immediate consideration please send resumes to: Email blocked - click to apply
A leading manufacturer and distribution organization in the North Western suburbs of Chicago is in need of an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team. The Accounts Payable Specialist will work in a fast paced/high volume environment and will be responsible for: processing AP invoices and check requests, responsible to ensure that checks are dispersed per vendor and company terms.
The ideal candidate would have 2+ years of experience in an accounts payable role performing: high volume accounts payable, 3 way matching, coding, and cutting checks, preparing journal entries, reconciliations and vendor management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews and enters vendor invoices into ERP system daily
- Interacts and resolves problems with vendors
- Reconciles vendor statements
- Files all processed AP payments weekly
- Reconciles invoices to weekly wire transfers
- Provides AP/AR Manager with cost variances between vendor invoice and ERP system as found daily
- Coaches and assists internal customers on AP issues
- Performs special projects as requested by Management
For immediate consideration please send resumes to: Email blocked - click to apply