To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Information Technology Specialist
Liberty Furniture Industries, Inc. • Atlanta, GA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Information Technology Specialist
The Information Technology Specialist will be responsible for all technology infrastructure, maintenance, efficiencies, and management of overall systems. The IT specialist will assist in planning, coordinating, directing, and the design of all operational activities of the IT department, as well as provide direction and support for IT solutions that enhance mission-critical business operations The IT specialist will report to the Director of Systems and will also work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for Liberty Furniture.
- Manages companywide IT infrastructure that includes but is not limited to servers, desktops, laptops, apple computers, security cameras, and phone systems.
- Manages all internet, voice, and VPN technologies.
- Participates in all projects that will require IT involvement and will coordinate appropriate resources internally and with vendors.
- Assists in each department on maximizing business process rules and guidelines.
- Determines the needs of hardware and software support and provide assistance in determining configuration based on need.
- Provides technical as well as operational support to end users.
- Analyzes complex business needs and recommends technical solutions.
- Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Participates on all hardware and software evaluations and maintains vendor contracts.
Job Qualifications Include:
· Good understanding and technical knowledge of current network and PC operating systems, hardware, protocols, and standards, including Microsoft Dynamics/SQL or similar ERP systems.
· Proven experience in IT infrastructure strategic planning and development, project management, and policy development.
- Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through to day-to-day management.
- Knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations.
- Demonstrates ability to apply IT in solving business problems.
- Ability to conduct and direct research into IT issues and products.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Liberty Furniture Industries is a privately-owned furniture manufacturer that sells to retailers all across North America. Liberty offers a competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, vacation time, bonus program, and 401k program. We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug free working environment.
Please apply directly on the link below