To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
65 East Butler Avenue
New Britain, PA 18901
- Kristin Rowland
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Gilmore & Associates • New Britain, PA
Posted 24 days ago
The Landscape Architect is responsible for preparation and review of documents for landscape architecture projects.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and assemble site analysis documents, concepts diagrams, and reports for projects
- Prepare site plans and construction documents (layout, grading, drainage, erosion control, planting)
- Develop solutions to technical problems
- Prepare construction details, specifications and construction cost opinions
- Coordinate design direction with senior level staff and project managers
- Prepare renderings and graphics for projects
- Prioritize and manage multiple clients/projects
- Market, sell and cross-sell professional services for all disciplines and office locations
- Establish new and maintain existing relationships with clients, subcontractors, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or related area
- Registered Professional Landscape Architect in Pennsylvania
- 4+ years of Landscape Architecture experience in a professional office.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of plant materials commonly used in the region
- Knowledge construction materials and methods and assembly of construction/contract documents
- Knowledge of grading and drainage design and stormwater management practices
- Possesses working knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Exceptional graphic skills, both hand and computer generated
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates the highest degree of ethical behavior and candor
- Comfortable in working well with a team, as well as being an individual performer
Essential Position Requirements:
- Occasional travel required
- Ability to work additional and/or nonstandard office hours, as required
Gilmore & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides a competitive compensation structure including a generous benefits plan and Employee Stock Ownership Plan.