To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
- Barry Wilber
- Phone: 253-833-5553
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Global Recruiters Network - Seattle • Seattle, WA
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Company: Strong player in the oil refining industry is looking for a top notch Sr. Project Engineer/Fixed equipment engineer to take their operation to the next level. This small and nimble business is able to move quickly while the mega corporations are still figuring out the game. They provide a great opportunity to be involved in broad aspects of their operation and to make a significant impact for the company. This is an outstanding place for high achievers who want to be able to move the needle for a great corporation.
This company appreciates their employees
In addition to creating a great work experience, this company has a superior benefits package which includes:
- 25% target annual bonus
- 7% profit sharing
- Major medical (80/20 and company pays the premium)
- $100k life insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k with a 4% match
The Role You Will Play
The Project Engineer is responsible to understand and improve the operational performance of the facility.
- A skilled Engineer, you take part in engineering projects from conceptual, design, estimating, detailed engineering, procurement, receipt, construction, EC’s, and successful startup
- As a talented technician, you provide support to other cross functional departments (e.g., EHS, Maintenance, Operations, etc.)
- With your experience in refinery processes, you are able to recommend refinery improvements/modifications (including justification).
- You participate in the refinery inspection programs including equipment, engineering, process hazard
- Demonstrated project engineering experience in a refinery environment.
- Excellent communications and reporting skills
- Excellent safety record
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- BS Civil or Mechanical Engineering required
- Must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder (no H1B nor NAFTA)