To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
289 Broad Street
Windsor, CT 06095
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Clinical Research Assistant
J. Morrissey & Co. • Windsor, CT
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Clinical Trials Research Assistant will be under the direct supervision of the Clinical Trial Project Manager and Principle Investigator (s). Coordinate and contribute in a variety of administrative activities associated with the conduct of clinical trials.
- Assist in administrative activity related to clinical protocol, schedules, and eligibility criteria prior to patient recruitment and enrollment.
- Assist in the enrollment of possible trial participants.
- Certify informed consent is obtained and maintained in accordance with specific protocol criteria.
- Coordinate patient/subject care from the recruitment phase through the patient/subject coming off the treatment and through the follow up phase.
- Confirm Patient eligibility and discuss discrepancies with research nurse and physicians.
- Enroll study participants by collecting source documentation and using the established sponsor or physician initiated databases required for registration.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
Two years of related work in clinical research and a Bachelor’s degree in a related field; or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
Experience coordinating, planning, or working in a high volume multitasking setting.
Knowledge of EMR and EPIC
Knowledge of federal regulations for HIPAA, IRB, and clinical protocols related to research.
- Confirmed experience working in Clinical Trials setting and the ability to make high-level decisions relating to study.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology.
- Proven ability to multi-task, maintain confidentiality, and to be organized and meticulous with details.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a team, as well as, independently while being self motivated. Experience working with a study sponsor personnel a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, and competence with electronic medical databases.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry and research laboratories helpful.
- Ability to work in a fast paced , high volume environment
- Biotechnology, Life Science
Preferred Licenses or Certifications:
Certification as a Clinical Research Associate or Clinical Research Professional (ACRP or SOCRA preferred)