To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wichita, KS
- Erin Hurst
- Phone: (316) 613-3808
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Project Manager- Commercial Roofing
Summit Employment Professionals • Wichita, KS
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Must have a commercial roofing background! Also would prefer someone who has worked with Firestone and Carlisle warrantied work.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the commercial roofing industry
- Understanding of BUR systems, materials, and their applications, single ply roofing systems, building construction, field installation of metal work
- Prior project management and quality assurance experience
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Working knowledge of mechanical drawing, with the ability to read specifications and plans
- Ability to handle a variety of duties with minimal supervision
- Strong computer skills
- Valid DL
- Oversee and manage roofing crews at multiple work locations
- Work with subcontractors on all phases of projects including scheduling, change orders and submittals
- Review and prepare proposed project bids. Obtain material estimates and calculate labor estimates to develop quotes
- Monitor labor and job cost
- Keep project records and interface with owners, subcontractors, and management
- Responsible for project safety, work schedule, material handling and communication with customer
- Work closely with Superintendent and Foreman
- Job site inspections
- Some travel required
Pay: $60k-$70k plus bonus incentives
Must complete and pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical
Must have a clean background and pass a pre-employment drugtest