To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lexington, KY
- Tina Carbajal
- Phone: 859-266-5000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
2nd Shift Manufacturing Technician
Hamilton-Ryker Company • Lexington, KY
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Interested in manufacturing work, but tired of the extreme temperatures and getting rather dirty? Hamilton-Ryker has the position for you! We are seeking manufacturing candidates to work in a clean, temperature controlled growing manufacturing facility in Lexington, KY. Qualified candidate will be responsible for cleaning, sanitizing, operating and maintaining process equipment used during the manufacturing of sterile product and for completing the associated documentation. Duties also include cleaning, organizing and monitoring manufacturing cleanrooms. Position is on 2nd shift; these hours are from 3pm to 11:30pm Monday through Friday (Hours may slightly vary during overtime season). Only qualified candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview.
- Follow trained procedure to operate, monitor and control equipment and process parameters during manufacture
- Clean, sanitize and prepare process equipment for manufacturing/rooms
- Complete associated paperwork, log books, Forms and other documentation.
- Maintain assigned manufacturing area neat, clean and well stocked with supplies
- Help identify continuous improvement and cost savings opportunities
- Adhere to all policies and procedures
- Other assigned duties as required
- High School diploma or equivalent and 1-2 years of previous manufacturing experience
- Problem solving or troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated elevated level of mechanical aptitude
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Motivated to perform work while maintaining a focus on the long-term learning and self-improvement
- Must be flexible, adaptable, self-motivated and able to work well independently and across teams and partners
- Ability to work in a lean, action oriented organization and demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Comply with substance abuse policy
- Temp to Hire position based upon work ethics and attendance
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical Insurance Available
- ESOP/401k Options