To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4125 Eastridge Avenue
Riverside, CA 92507
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Parex USA, Inc. • Riverside, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ParexUSA is growing!! We are actively seeking a Maintenance Technician for our Riverside Plant.
The Maintenance Technician will work independently and with other plant personnel to perform reactive, preventative and predictive maintenance tasks on facilities equipment.
Great benefits and compensation!!
Morning and afternoon hours available.
- One year certificate from college, military or technical school, plus 5 years of industrial maintenance experience.
- Skilled Problem solving – Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, and Pneumatic.
- Understanding of production processes & technical troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills.
- Must be familiar with controllers and HMI screens.
- Experienced with Maintenance / PM robots and conveyors
- Ability to test and diagnose AC circuits that are 480, 220, 120 volts
- Must be able to install pvc / cpvc fittings
- Experience with replacing motors, switches, relays, and solenoid valves
- Experience with dust collectors, silos, and dry bagging systems
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) experience preferred
- Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) experience.
- PLC fundamentals and troubleshooting experience/skills preferred
- Spanish a plus