Cape Reserve is NOW HIRING for a Full Time Entry Level Account Manager positions with the opportunity for advancement.
Do you consider yourself to be…..
Cape Reserve efficiently and successfully trains candidates in the entry-level account management role in:
- Person-to-person communications
- Building brand awareness/responsiveness
- Relationship/rapport management
- Sales/marketing presentations
Cape Reserve’s main focus is to bring new, valuable, long-term customers to our clients. We hire candidates for the account executive role who portray self-motivation, self-discipline, student mentality, and who enjoy being rewarded based on their personal performance.
- Superb communication skills
- Able to work in teams as well as individually
- Full Time preferred
- Leadership experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Pay increases with advancement
- Additional commissions and bonuses weekly
- iPad provided
- Family/friend nights
- Health programs
- Flex days offered
- Staff appreciation days
- HOLIDAYS OFF
- WIN PAID Vacations!
- Concerts and sporting events
- Philanthropy events
Customer Relationship Management