To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3960 Airport Boulevard
Doylestown, PA 18902
- Andrew MacMillan
- Phone: 2153458270 Ext 2455
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Service Technician
Fred Beans Family of Dealerships • Doylestown, PA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Fred Beans Family of Dealerships is excited to grow their business and is currently seeking to hire an experienced Automotive Service Technicians!
Fred Beans is the largest privately held automotive group in PA and we are committed to delivering every opportunity for professional and personal growth to our employees. We aim to provide a work environment filled with team work and value. This is demonstrated by our top CSI scores and dedication to providing the best service which is why our customers keep coming back!
All Shifts Available with Flexible Scheduling!
This is an opportunity to make a difference by joining a thriving, award-winning auto dealer team. Business is booming - apply today! Let us make you an offer!
Applicants must have experience in a professional automotive environment.
Must have PA license to perform state inspections.
- We offer a 5 day work week.
- We are seeking an experienced, energetic, multi-tasking, organized, personable, hard-working Auto Techs with verifiable references and training.
- A - B - C Level - Used Car Mechanic - Lube Tech - Express Technician – All Levels - all makes and models encouraged to apply.
- Our employee benefits include:
- Great income plus lucrative incentives
- Flat rate pay plus CSI bonus and incentives
- Medical insurance
- 401K retirement
- Paid vacation
- Drug free work environment
- Serving the area for over 30 years
- Equal opportunity employer
- Interviews are by appointment only
- No drop-ins please.
•Valid driver's license with good driving history
•Must be 18 years of age
•High school graduate or equivalent
•Two years automotive repair experience preferred.
•ASE certifications strongly preferred.
•State inspection and emissions licenses