To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2525 Owen Road
Fenton, MI 48430
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
AUTOMOTIVE F&I MANAGER / FINANCE MANAGER / FORD AUTO SALES
Lasco Ford • Fenton, MI
Posted 12 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AUTOMOTIVE FINANCE MANAGERS / AUTOMOTIVE F&I MANAGERS
Ford auto sales are increasing – now is the perfect time to consider a career as a Finance Manager with Lasco Ford!
Apply to be a Finance & Insurance Manager of our automotive sales team today!
- Automotive Finance Manager assists department manager to lead and direct the entire Sales Staff while working as a Finance/Desk Manager
- Automotive Finance Manager help our customers arrange the financing of their purchases and also present them with additional products that enhance their vehicle and ownership experience
- Automotive Finance Manager are proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability and collectability
- Fully proficient with title laws and registration process
- Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position
- Automotive Finance Manager accurately desks deals, submits deals to lenders for approval, makes credit decisions, and effectively closes deals
- Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines
- Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals
- Prepares and mails all deal packages with complete and proper documentation to lenders or follows any other process that may be in place in their respective department
- Accurately audits team deals Post-Sale
- Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts
- Must have 2 years of auto dealership experience in Finance Manager role
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to “close"
- Professional Appearance
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Valid U.S. driver's license