To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10159 East 11th Street
Tulsa County, OK 74128
- Amanda South
- Phone: (918) 388-3936
- Phone:: 918-392-5434
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Ownership Opportunity
Farmers Insurance District Office • Tulsa County, OK
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you an experienced producer that is ready to be paid what your experience and professionalism is worth? DO YOU WANT TO BUY AN ESTABLISHED BUSINESS? If so, we are looking for you.
The Farmers Insurance Group - Tulsa District Office offers you the chance to buy your own Farmers agency. As an agent with Farmers, your multi-line agency will distribute Farmer's extensive selection of auto, home, business, life, and securities products. Join our elite group of entrepreneurs helping families and small businesses achieve a better financial future.
- $10,000 Agency startup bonus
- Ownership equity
- Growth by acquisition capability
- Trips & Incentives throughout the year for production
- Highly competitive compensation model
- Comprehensive selection of financial and personal benefits
- Opportunity to be your own boss and grow an agency
- Financial support package
- Sales and Marketing support
- Ongoing professional development
- Extensive training in house as well as University of Farmers award winning training
- Ability to pass your agency interest to an immediate family member
Candidate must have or be able to obtain within 60 days:
- A current valid Oklahoma P&C Producers license
- A current valid Oklahoma L&H Producers license
- A current valid FINRA Series 6&63 license (or willing to obtain within 6 months)
Other considerations :
- Great verbal communication skills
- Sales, Management, or Executive background a plus
- Have a hard working attitude and dedication to grow a book of business
- Be comfortable with telephone customer interaction
- Be able to pass a background check (No felonies)
- College degree preferred, however not required
- No collections o
Bilingual and Military Candidates - Bonus Potential.
If you are interested in learning more about the Farmers Insurance Agency Opportunity simply submit your resume via CareerBuilder or through the Farmers District website, www.farmersagent.com/cwasham1.
Looking forward to hearing from you.