To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2602 Millhaven Road
Monroe, LA 71203
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Office Manager - Monroe, LA
Bruckner Trucks • Monroe, LA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Supervise daily operations of receptionist, A/P, A/R, and F&I personnel. Work closely with parts, service, and truck sales departments for an effective flow of business operations.
II. ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS AND PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Supervise office personnel
2. Correct PID errors
3. File customer signature parts invoices
4. Log parts invoices on excel spreadsheet for tracking
5. Review parts / service internal invoices for necessary corrections
6. Reconcile cash boxes using the Petty Cash Balance Sheet form
7. Create and post all CRV
a. Verify cash posting agrees with deposit amount
b. Verify postings are accurate by reviewing appropriate schedule
8. Deposit cash receipts
9. Communicate with customers regarding Bruckner’s A/R policies and procedures
10. Communicate with RIBS any A/R issues that arise
a. Set up new customers
b. Statement reconciliations
11. Communicate with NATS any MV Preferred A/R issues that arise
a. Review NATS modify website and correct any outstanding invoices
12. Verify daily A/P postings
13. Watch on demand checking account balance and send for reimbursement when necessary
14. Review daily F&I deals
a. Review preparation of delivery paperwork
i. RDN on Mack units
ii. Warranty input on Volvo units
iii. All other new or used truck warranty and/or warranty transfers
b. Verify FRET on truck deals is being figured properly and if exempt that we have the proper exemption forms on file and included with each truck deal
15. Review all general journal entries before sending to Amarillo for approval
16. Process all new hire paperwork and submit to Amarillo
17. Process all personnel file changes and submit to Payroll
18. Report all VR and CTI to GM daily
1. Reconcile or verify reconciliation of cash, credit card, accounts receivable (store schedule, F schedule, and employee schedule), vehicle receivable, contracts in transit, ASA (additional sales assistance), and sublet schedules for weekly managers meeting.
2. Posting of credit card CRV (Thursday), Mack warranty CRV, & Volvo warranty CRV
3. Verify cash boxes, by personally counting
4. Submit weekly payroll to Amarillo
a. Update Vacation / Sick
b. Review employee A/R
5. Update unit inventory on Friday – sold names and delivery dates
1. Reconcile and submit reconciliation of cash, credit card, accounts receivable, vehicle receivable, contracts in transit, ASA (additional sales assistance), and sublet schedules to Amarillo by the 10th of the following month
2. Review deposit schedule (schedule #48) for any deposits that belong to your location and move via journal entry if necessary
3. Print financials (after scanned by Amarillo) for GM review
4. Submit on demand check register to ___________ for bank reconciliation
5. Review expense account postings for items of $300.00 for capitalization purposes
6. Texas Locations only – VIT tax report and payment completed by 10th of each month
7. Use tax report submitted to Amarillo by 15th of each month for the previous months payables
8. Verify AP vendor statements are being reconciled
9. Unit inventory report completed and submitted to Odessa
1. Verify tax exemption or resale certificates are being kept up to date
2. Verify W-9’s for vendors are being tracked and filed
Contacts within the company include members of the Executive Team, Leadership Team, GM’s and Sales Team.
A. Meeting Core Values.
B. Performance Reviews.
C. Meeting your specific department/individual goals.
D. Deliver all goals as identified by the Department Manager.
E. Complete all tasks assigned by the Shift Supervisor.
VI. SUCCESS FACTORS:
• Please list all applicable skills, attributes, or functions needed to be successful in this job description.
VII. CORE VALUES:
• We act with honesty and integrity
• We value our people and communities
• We are customer focused
• We do what it takes
IV. POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Education & Experience:
1. Associates Degree in Accounting required, 4 year degree preferred.
2. Minimum two to three years previous experience in similar accounting position. Previous experience with computers for automated accounting system.
3. Language Skills: Read and write the English language.
4. Mathematical Skills & Reasoning Ability: Should be able to read computer-generated reports, office reports, invoices, etc. Should be able to compute numbers manually, or by use of calculator or computer. Also is required to operate computer terminals with keyboard and mouse, 10-key calculator, fax machine, and other various office equipment. Must be able to use communicative skills to interact with customers, vendors, and co-workers in a positive and constructive manner.
5. Physical Demands: Position involves essential ability to sit, maneuver from one work area to another, being able to bend and squat, and manipulate small objects. Involves working indoors only. Involves some lifting, 50 lbs or less, and maneuvering of boxes of computer paper and storage boxes. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
6. Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Position contains extensive level of stress and requires ability to handle multiple tasking smoothly. The position requires regular attendance during business hours. Business hours are 8:00 am through 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, and include 1 hour for lunch
Keywords: Diesel OR Trucking OR Dealership OR ADP OR UltiPro OR Mack OR Volvo OR Caterpillar OR Allison OR Cummins OR Dealer OR Heavy Equipment OR Trailer OR Truck Sales OR Deal Sheet OR Class A OR CDK OR Frame Shop OR Foreman OR Leasing OR Service OR Warranty OR Parts OR Office OR Semi Truck