To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2600 Centerpoint Parkway
Pontiac, MI 48341
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Irvin Automotive • Pontiac, MI
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Irvin Automotive is searching for a Quoting Analyst to join our team in Pontiac, MI.
Quoting Analyst – Irvin Automotive
Develops, interprets, and Implements complex financial and accounting concepts, or techniques for financial planning and control, by performing the following duties
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Responsible for all financial business plan generation, control of signatures and cataloging of status
Responsible for customer P.O. matching to financial business plan and entry into plant management systems
Responsible to report financial information to program management team and executive staff
Conducts special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepares recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action
Create reports for summary of financial information based on management request
FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE:
- This is a tremendous opportunity to build the foundation to your career in finance
- Exposure to many departments and levels of management
- Mobility and career advancement within a global organization
- Excellent team support while acquiring in demand finance and accounting skills
- Autonomy to do your job without being micromanaged upon demonstration of work ethic and ability to complete necessary job functions
- A fun and friendly office environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, with above average proficiency in Excel
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical skills
- Exceptional communication skills with the confidence to speak to, and obtain information from all levels of management
- The willingness and ability to learn quickly
- Flexible, adaptable to change, and self-motivated
- 1-2 yrs related experience preferred
- Familiarity with AS/400 preferred but not required