To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- White Plains, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hospitality / Restaurant / Hotel / Food Service and Customer Relations: MULTIPLE OPENINGS!
Synergy Management • White Plains, NY
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our Customer Relations and Customer Service Management Training program is recognized as one of the best in the marketing & advertising industry!
If you have great people skills and enjoy working with the public, we want to meet you!
We have full-time Customer Relations Representative and Customer Relationship Manager Trainee openings available for career minded individuals with unbeatable people skills. This is an entry level opening NOT in a call center environment. If you have restaurant, bar, or retail experience then we want to hear from you!
Servicing telecommunications and technology giants with a smile and a handshake is why our company has enjoyed unprecedented growth this year. We pride ourselves on developing and executing unique, and personable advertising campaigns focusing on lead generation for our clients. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for:
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for:
- 2+ years of experience in an Account Management and/or Customer Service role
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Experience in Wholesale Distribution and B2B environment
- Computer savvy
- Microsoft Office/Suite proficient (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Solid problem solving and time management skills
- Exceptional phone etiquette
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Able to multitask efficiently and effectively
- Basic knowledge of Client Service, Inventory Management, and Supply Chain lifecycle