To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
- Amber Gray
- Phone: 713-438-0919
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Invoice Operations Rep
Icon Information Consultants • Houston, TX
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Summary: The suite of Invoice operations representative positions are responsible for performing processes required to generate accurate and timely bills for all Customer segments. Key processes include bill auditing, developing and auditing daily operations reports, monitoring system status, communicating with bill delivery vendors, and correcting customer billing issues and exceptions in SAP.
- Ensure system invoice outputs conform to all internal SOX requirements, market rules, applicable laws, and are accurate from both an internal and customer perspective
- Navigate and Research in an object oriented data environment
- Recognize and interpret system data elements into their respective output verbiage
- Execute multiple variations of audit checklists against system outputs with 100% accuracy
- Validate checkbook line item data, rate specific data, and product language against system outputs
- Calculate invoice values and detect anomalies
- Escalate audit exceptions to appropriate business owners for resolution; re-audit if needed
- Execute corrective actions to system outputs either by request and/or as part of normal operating procedures
- Relay important information regarding accounts to managers both verbally and in writing
- Conform to a strict daily deadline specific to each task
- Maintain billing timeliness and accuracy
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related area from an accredited four-year university is strongly preferred.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good interpersonal/human relations skills
- General SAP CCS billing/invoicing systems skills a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Basic Microsoft Access skills
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Understanding of collective billing processes
- Understanding of audit team process flows and timings
- Understanding of NRG products as necessary for bill audit and reconciliation purposes.
- Demonstrated high degree of customer and internal client orientation.
- Fortitude to speak up and ask questions to all levels of management
- Ability to quickly compare visual examples to expected results
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team.
- Ability to multi-task, effectively prioritize work, and be very accurate
- Ability to respond to questions in a tactful and professional manner
- Ability to learn working knowledge of various software programs
- Ability to perform time sensitive tasks
- Ability to maintain 100% accuracy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Open office environment
- Some overtime required as special projects arise
- Participation in business continuity plan execution required as needed