To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Buffalo, NY
- Phone: 585-360-2743
- Phone:: 585-486-1876
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Parking Lot Attendant - City of Buffalo
Innovative Recruiting Solutions • Buffalo, NY
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are in search of a Parking Lot Attendant to assist in helping customers park their cars, by providing direction to open spaces and other parking lots.
We seek a friendly face, a customer service oriented individual with a helpful personality.
Physical requirements are ability to stand all day and walk through out parking lot.
Parking Lot Attendant will further provide customer service and if parking lot is full, direct to valet parking.
Parking Lot Attendant will also have strong work ethic, someone who wants a job, and can be reliable and be there ready to work every day.
To be considered:
- Must have good verbal and nonverbal communication skills, professional demeanor, a helpful customer service mentality and be a team player.
- Must be able to provide exceptional quality customer service, and be attentive to customers’ needs as they enter and leave lots.
- Must have ability to proactively address complaints and happily assist customers with any other problems that may arise.
- Must be able to pass a background check and Motor Vehicle Reprt and have a clear license.
- Must be able to provide professional references.
Hours are Monday through Friday and are flexible, 830 am to 5 pm or 9 am to 5:30 pm.
Position is in the city of Buffalo near Route 33.
Parking Lot Attendant does NOT have to have previous experience, but must be willing to work outside all day and can sit in heated parking attendant booth when not assisting customers.
Pay rate is 10.40/hr.
Position will interview and start once background check is complete.
Uniforms will be provided.
See Above for full requirements
We offer best in class placement services, resume review and optimization, confidential employment and career evaluation, all in strict confidence.