Group Employee Benefits Account Manager - Insurance - Orange County
A premier insurance brokerage is currently seeking an Employee Benefits Account Manager. If you’re excited about helping people, offering the best in healthcare insurance coverage, and want to work with the best – we’d like to give you the opportunity to join a dynamic team!
The staff are supported by a state of the art agency with a professional, experienced team and a progressive culture. This is an Insurance Brokerage that understands the impact that proper healthcare coverage has on individuals and communities. The Brokerage offers a myriad of insurance markets, claims advocacy and the resources to offer true consulting services and assistance to companies of any size. If you have experience working in an independent insurance agency environment, with various size groups and understand various Carriers underwriting guidlines and coverages, this might be the right opportunity for you.
As a Group Benefits Account Manager: you will support client members, marketing teams and administrative staff and offer excellent customer service at all levels. With team members as well as clientele.
- Maintain client record, policy and employee data in Client Management System
- Assit clients with Benefit Plan support, renewals and strategic planning for best overall coverage at the best possible rates
- Engage in annual client strategic benefit planning process and RFP preparation
- Work with the marketing department in the preparation of presentations, client communications and enrollment materials
- Negotiate with Carrier Representatives and Underwriting Departments
- Support of clients and/or vendors relating to group benefits and associated services
- Continued educaton of benefit related issues, regulations, compliance and online tools
- Assist in general office administration duties
- Preparing customized, client ready reports to deliver to consultants and for peer review
- 3 to 5 years of group health benefit experience required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Current California Life and Health License required
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
At Insurance Relief, our vision is simple. We are committed to establishing ourselves as California’s premier provider of strategic, high-quality insurance staffing services. We aim to be a true career partner – helping talented insurance professionals maximize their career opportunities. We give our employees the opportunity to grow personally and professionally. We recognize and appreciate the hard work and dedication of our team members! Therefore, we are proud to offer an excellent compensation plan and package.
All inquiries are kept confidential as we understand the small insurance community.
We look forward to assisting you in advancing your career.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to speaking with you.