Seeking a Shop Supervisor for Rebar Shop located in Indianapolis, IN.
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
· Direct all activities of shop personnel in a job shop environment.
· Create shop workloads utilizing rebar industry software.
· Provide leadership such that the morale and performance is maximized.
· Responsible for training of shop personnel.
· Hands on assisting when required for production support.
· Work with management to assure timely deliveries and customer service.
· Enforce all safety policies and provide leadership for a safe working environment.
· Circle City Rebar, LLC is an EEO employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or any other legally protected status.
Position requires a background in manufacturing supervision and/or construction management with a proven record of accomplishments in leadership, safety, productivity and process development. Successful candidate will be strong in understanding and using manufacturing equipment. Excellent computer skills required as well as the ability to manage multiple tasks. Valid drivers license.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package including medical , life insurance and retirement, paid vacation and holidays, and an annual bonus.
Circle City Rebar, LLC is an EEO employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or any other legally protected status.
Maintain Organized Work Environment