Security at URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
(These are unarmed positions)
The Forum at Brookside is a beautiful community in Louisville, KY, with more than 320 units offering independent living, assisted living, and skilled nursing care.
We are seeking Security / Gate House Team Members
Responsibilities will include:
* Provide highly visible status to residents & potential intruders
* Foster a sense of safety throughout the campus.
* Operates wireless communications equipment
* Observe video monitors.
* Patrols hallways, building & parking lot to make sure resident vehicles are locked.
* Determines that no unauthorized vehicles are present.
* Ensures all doors are secured & locked in the evening.
* Respond personally to locations as needed by residents /staff.
* Adheres to established safety procedures.
* Maintains a current list of emergency numbers.
* Keeps record of residents entering & leaving premises
* Answers in-coming phone lines when office is closed.
* Maintains confidentiality of resident and community information.
* Directs local emergency personnel to sites as needed
Knowledge of legal requirements for security guard required
Independent & good judgment decision ability
Follow policy and procedures.
Previous security experience desired.
Must react calmly & confidently under pressure and in unexpected situations.
Email resume to R. Gathof or
Apply in person, Mon. thru Fri. 9am -4pm