To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
151 Saw Mill River Road
Hawthorne, NY 10532
- Bob Torres
- Phone: 914-747-1077
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Certified Automotive Technician - Audi Dealership
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Automotive; A, B, & C technicians needed at Audi Hawthorne.
We have the best pay plan in any dealership. If you’re interested in making more money contact me for a confidential interview!
Audi of Hawthorne
Driver’s license needs to be clean! We are an equal opportunity employer.
Our dealership is like a family and our success is due to our talented, hard-working team members.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team, and want to be compensated accordingly, we want to talk to you!!!
All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.
- Fully heated and air conditioned state of the art facility (most locations)
- Top shelf pay in the industry
- Monthly customer satisfaction bonus
- Health, dental, life and disability insurance
- Paid vacation, sick time, personal day's and holiday's
- 401 (k) program with employer contribution
- Paid training
- Professional working environment and fantastic advancement opportunities
- Weekly Payroll-every Friday
- Closed Sundays
- Signing Bonus (when applicable)
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable)
- $100,000+/yr. Earning opportunity**
The Service Technicians primary responsibilities include performing all warranty and non-warranty inspections, diagnostic, maintenance, and repair work. Customer satisfaction is a result of your personal work habits and ethics and is of the utmost importance as part of your job function. As a Service Technician the responsibility of customer satisfaction falls into the categories of completing the job correctly, cleanly, honestly, and on time for every service visit.
- Experience in performing warranty and non-warranty inspections, diagnostic, maintenance, and repair service
- Proven track record of achieving or over-achieving goals
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional work ethic
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions
- Ability to exercise good judgment
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Desire to be the best
- In-Dealership work experience