To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manchester, NH
- John Kroehler
- Phone: 6036699800
- Phone:: 6036238609
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Director, Manufacturing Engineering
MRI - The Boston Group • Manchester, NH
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Client is a leading high-tech engineering and manufacturing company doing business in
southern New Hampshire. They are the foremost supplier of lasers and night vision equipment supplied to US Special Operations Forces and Police Departments. An expansion of business makes an outstanding opportunity for a DIRECTOR, MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING who will work in collaboration with Operations, Quality, Research, Engineering and Marketing to develop exceptional products.
The DIRECTOR, MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING will:
- Develop and implement an advanced manufacturing engineering presence to improve new product introduction (NPI)
- Lead the development of strategies that optimize and monitor manufacturing process design, development and QA/validation through the entire development, manufacturing and launch cycle.
- Collaborate with product development, program management and operations to meet program objectives and to ensure that all products are designed for manufacturability (DFM).
- Work with Engineering and Supply Chain in identifying new supplier capabilities to upgrade technologies.
- Support Product Development in the transfer of designs and processes to Manufacturing.
- Lead the professional development and growth of the Manufacturing Engineering department.
The DIRECTOR, MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING will have:
- BS/MS Engineering discipline
- 10+ years in a manufacturing environment; 4+ years implementing Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma
- 4+ years sourcing experience
- Success in NPI development and transition
- Experience in the manufacture of PCB, Optics, Plastics, and Castings
- Experience with laser technology
- Certified Lean Six Sigma (Green or Black Belt)
- Knowledge and experience with 5S, FMEA, DOE, continuous work flow
- Strong leadership, computer, and communication skills
- Active security experience or ability to obtain one
- Ability to travel (10-20%)
Qualified candidates send your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]