To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- East Orange, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Clerk
Youth Consultation Services (YCS) • East Orange, NJ
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Qualified candidate will be a success driven HR professional willing to provide a high level of service and support when handling all incoming calls. This position requires someone who can quickly build rapport and respond to employees and new hires calls with patience and in a timely and compassionate manner. We’re looking for an energetic, self-starter with prior HR experience, capable of managing a wide range of responsibilities while setting priorities and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously to join our team. Strong written and communication skills a must. Detail oriented with a focus on sensitive and confidential material. As a member of the YCS HR department you must demonstrate respect, cooperation, consideration and tact in dealing with subordinates, peers, and management.
- Assist in carrying out various Human Resource functions and procedures for all company personnel.
- Serve as Receptionist and handle all incoming calls and route to applicable parties within the department in addition to greeting and assisting all visitors, employees and new hires.
- Oversees the Onboarding process for new hires which includes but not limited to:
- Responsible for sending out all new hire packages via Ultimate Software (E-Recruitment)
- Meets with all new hires to review all documentation to ensure they satisfied compliance standards.
- Verifying the accuracy and detail of I-9 forms and work authorization documents through E-Verify
- Business reference checks
- Verify credentials, certifications, etc.
- Maintain continuous follow-up with Recruiter(s) and Hiring Managers on the status of the candidate’s start date
- Runs abstracts on all new hires
- Schedule candidate for Orientation.
- Assist and handle all incoming calls from Users (employees) with their password(s) or security codes on existing YCS website (My YCS) using Ultipro.
- Assist HR staff with various assignments/special projects as needed
- Maintain confidential files/documents
- Perform a realm of data entry as requested by HR management
- Become cross-trained on other administrative duties within the HR department
Must be 21 years of age.
BA/BS or equivalent level of HR experience (1-3 years) preferred.
Working knowledge of Ultimate Software (Ultipro) a plus.
Proficient in MS Office.