To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8383 Craig Street
Remote/Work from home
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Trainer - Claims/Adjusting (Remote/Work from home)
SYNDICATE CLAIM SERVICES, INC • Remote/Work from home
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Syndicate Claims, Inc. (“Syndicate”) provides nationwide residential and commercial claim adjusting services for national and regional insurance carriers. Syndicate fosters a diverse and inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility, and fairness so that all individuals can participate and contribute to their full potential.
We are looking for a Regional Trainer to join our growing team! Our trainers onboard all (new to Syndicate) field adjusters and file reviewers to ensure they have the training, guidance, and support to meet our clients' needs. We need an industry expert who knows the ins and outs of the residential and commercial independent claim adjusting field. If this sounds like you, and you can help us continue to grow and develop the best adjusters in the industry, we want to hear from you!
This is a remote (home-based) position open to any location. The salary range for this position is $56K - $58K.
The primary function of this position is to work with new field adjusters and new reviewers. The Regional Trainer will ensure that new field adjusters and new reviewers have the necessary tools and knowledge to develop a work product that aligns with the needs of the clients and meets or exceeds Syndicate’s file quality standards. To facilitate our commitment to our clients of Every Claim, Every Time, the Regional Trainer will develop and conduct initial training of new adjusters/reviewers and ongoing training with established adjusters. This will require working closely with management with the purpose of facilitating additional training and development as identified by conducting ongoing quality assurance audits to determine strengths and weaknesses. The Regional Trainer will demonstrate initiative, independent thought, strong interpersonal and decision-making abilities, the ability to provide clear, concise instructions, identify training opportunities for field and provide said training.
Essential job duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop and conduct initial training of new adjuster and new reviewers.
- Work closely with internal partners to move new adjusters through the initial onboarding and orientation process.
- Work closely with the management team to coach new adjusters during probationary periods.
- Conduct closed file audits on a monthly basis.
- Collaborate with managers to identify and develop ongoing training.
- Interact regularly with field adjusters and reviewers to ensure they are developing new skills.
- Work closely with other managers, supervisors and upper management to ensure the development of quality adjusters and reviewers.
- Conduct initial orientation and training of new (to Syndicate) adjusters.
- Facilitate webinars throughout the training process.
- Guide adjusters and reviewers in Xactimate setup and provide support as needed.
- Provide initial Symbility training and support new adjuster and reviewer set-up.
- Conduct FileTrac Training.
- Provide guidance on File Requirements and Standards.
- Conduct ride-alongs to support the training and development of both new and established adjusters
- Conduct weekly reviews of the new adjuster’s closed files for the first 30-60 days.
- Will conduct monthly reviews of the new adjuster’s progress with management staff and report accordingly.
- Identify and provide ongoing training needs in areas such as Xactimate, Symbility, damage recognition, and large loss development.
- Conduct closed file reviews to assess file quality and consistency.
- Conduct ride-alongs as part of on-going training.
- Coordinate with the management team to conduct regional training.
- Bachelors Degree or higher preferred.
- Claims leadership or training experience is strongly desired.
- Strong knowledge of residential and/or commercial claims.
- Expertise in both residential and commercial claims is strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of field (or desk/inside) adjusting, including estimate writing, claim negotiating, construction techniques, damage recognition, and insurance coverages and practices.
- Expert knowledge and experience with Xactimate.
- Experience in Symbility is desired, but not a requirement.
- Minimum of 3 years' adjusting experience in property claims is required, field adjusting experience is preferred.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Sound judgment and strong decision-making skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Must be able to obtain any necessary licenses, certifications, or training as directed by the client or company to complete the responsibilities of the position.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work expected, but are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Syndicate Claims Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Working conditions and expectations: This is a full-time position. Travel is required and expected to be up to 50%.