To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- York, PA
- Gisele Nadeau
- Phone: 717-764-7841
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Cost Accountant (government contract/ manufacturing)
Manpower • York, PA
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A level 3 Accountant professional position is available for a global defense manufacturing facility in York County.
Accountant III / Cost Accountant will:
• Serve as a resource for guidance of other departmental staff
• Evaluate business performance and summarize detailed findings for management
• Evaluate the accounting procedures, systems, and controls
• Evaluate Business Expansion projects – Requests for proposals, cost of capital, capacity utilization measurement, subcontracting and make versus buy, buy versus lease, customer credit extension research and A/R collection measurement and management.
• Analyze – earnings stability evaluation, internal rate of return, net present value analysis, funds flow evaluations, and economic value added measurement.
• Cost Accounting Standards and Cost Accounting Analysis
• Government Accounting Requirements and ability to research changes.
• External financial reporting requirements and ability to research changes.
• Government contracting concepts and federal acquisition regulations.
• Business and Legal Concepts – Securities and Exchange Commission requirements, Uniform Acquisition and Professional Due Diligence.
• Accounting Controls and Physical Assets Controls
• Budgeting and Financial Forecasting +Corporate Strategic business Plan.
Requires: BA/BS in Accounting + 8-10 years of progressive experience in Accounting (preferably in manufacturing cost accounting with government contracts), Proficient in PC spreadsheet applications, Excel, Access, ERP including macro building with Strong verbal and written communications skills.
Please send your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for consideration.