To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2301 34th Street North
Saint Petersburg, FL 33713
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Representative
Dayton Andrews Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram • Saint Petersburg, FL
Posted 7 days ago
We are the top Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram dealer in Pinellas County averaging 200 cars a month. We have full inventories of New & Preowned vehicles to sell from.
- Sales Representatives complete extensive training regarding the product line. (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram)
- As a Sales Representative, you will spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Sales Representatives test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Sales Representatives will complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Support on-line customers through our eSales office
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
What you can expect:
“$26,000.00 per year starting salary plus bonus
90 Day on the job Training / Mentorship Program
Manager’s that aggressively make every deal possible and we do not lose deals over price to our competitors.
Only one short, POSITIVE Sales meeting every Saturday.
Factory bonus money is NOT tied to CSI scores.
Pro-Plan Compensation available for experienced Automotive Sales Representatives
- Automotive sales experience is a plus but not necessary for this role.
- Other sales experience will be considered with steady work history
- Applicants with stable background in customer service will also be considered
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Professional Appearance
- Driver's License required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule;e to include nights and weekends
- Bi/Multi-lingual a plus
Join our winning automotive sales team! Apply Now!