To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Joliet, IL 60435
- Lauren Abele
- Phone: 630-244-2278
- Phone:: 815-301-9889
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Truck Yard Supervisor
Mahoney Environmental • Joliet, IL
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Bring your supervisory and organization skills to our Truck Yard as a Supervisor!
• Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Personal time
• Major Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance and 401K
• Professional business culture where employees have an opportunity to actively contribute to the success of the company
• Your communication and supervisory skills by overseeing our truck yard personnel and assisting with training and disciplinary meetings
• Bringing your effective management over the truck yard activities
• Your organization skills through assigning schedules and daily activity priorities, and performing surveys and appraisals
• Teamwork attitude by assisting with yard duties and unloading and loading trucks as needed
• Showcasing your work ethic by maintaining a clean, neat and safe truck yard at all times
• Coordination and communication between our departments
• Completing paperwork on time
• Other duties as assigned
• To work for a family owned company that prides itself in developing its people
• A stable and safe work environment – we’ve been around for more than 65 years!
• A competitive starting salary with great benefits
• One to three years’ experience in the trucking and recycling industry
• Proficient use of MS Office tools, including Word, Excel and Power Point
• Excellent written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills
• Superb organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
• A High School diploma or equivalent
Mahoney Environmental is a 65-year-old family owned service business is a regional leader in the collection and recycling of restaurant cooking waste materials. Chosen by Buffalo Wild Wings as their 2015 Vendors of Excellence, our “do it right" approach" has made Mahoney Environmental, “a great place to work". Mahoney Environmental is an EEO/AA employer M/F.D/V. Mahoney Environmental is grateful for the service provided by our military and veterans. Your proven dedication and strong work ethic can be implemented in an assortment of positions offered at Mahoney.