Strom Engineering of Minnesota has an exciting new opening for a Machine Builder Assembler with a great company located in the Twin Cities area.
* Responsible for building machines: Assemble products according to engineering drawings, routings and blueprints.
* Measure parts to specific tolerances.
* Deburrs, grinds and buffs parts.
* Cleans, assembles, disassembles and replaces parts as required.
* Install conduit, wiring and cabinets as well as terminal connections.
* Install hydraulic tubing, hoses, pumps, motors, including system testing.
* Use hand tools, chemicals, adhesives, crimps and rivet parts.
* Use equipment such as: grinder, ohm meter, drills, overhead lift, fixtures and gauges.
* Test functional performance of assembled equipment/systems.
* Perform 100% functional test of all assemblies in accordance with Acceptance Test Procedures.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Relevant Trade School certification preferred.
* 6-12 months of related experience.
* Some mechanical, electrical or hydraulic experience or
* Strong communications skills.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen or authorized to work
in the U.S.A.