To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Long Beach, CA
- Brian Woods
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Environmental Engineer
Roux Associates, Inc. • Long Beach, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Exciting career opportunity to join a growing, successful office and have the potential to develop into a Principal level position!
- Design and oversee site investigation and remediation programs that may include engineering design, hydrogeologic assessments, aquifer performance testing, chemical and hydrogeological data evaluation, data visualization, regulatory agency interactions and reporting
- Evaluate, design and implement various soil and groundwater remedies using innovative treatment technologies such as in situ oxidization, bioremediation, constructed wetlands and phytoremediation
- Allocate resources and manage budgets and schedules
- Manage tasks, projects and clients including the development of new business opportunities and participation in business development functions
- Recruit, manage, retain and develop staff to become future contributing partners
- Participate and help to continually improve staff mentoring and training programs
- Bachelor’s in Environmental, Civil or Chemical Engineering
- Master’s preferred
- 8 + years environmental consulting experience
- PE certification
- Passion for environmental consulting and desire for technical excellence and continued self improvement
- Ability to manage medium to large scale field investigation and remediation projects
- Field experience with the characterization, management and remediation of contaminated soil and groundwater
- Strong knowledge of RCRA and CERCLA preferred
- Affinity for business development preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Technical writing experience with outstanding ability to engineer and solve scientific problems
- Ability to make informative and persuasive presentations and relationship building experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Access